Badges, Content Distribution, Contest, Controversy, Define New Concepts, Directories, e-marketing, facebook, facebook business page, Foursquare, google, google plus, Guest Blog Posts, Hampshire, How to Content, innovation, innovative ideas, Internet, internet marketing, linkedin, Lists, marketing, marketing agency, marketing strategy, new ideas, new trends, online, online marketing, online marketing service, online marketing tools, small business, small business SMM, social business, Social media, social media connect, Social Networks, southampton, twitter, worksmarter, workzmarter
1. Pages can’t add people to Circles until the page is added first or mentioned.
2. Pages can be made for a variety of different entities, whereas profiles can only be made for people.
3. The default privacy setting for elements on your business page is public.
4. Google+ Pages automatically unfollow you if you unfollow them.
5. Pages have the +1 button.
6. Pages can’t +1 other pages, nor can they +1 content on the web.
7. Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar.
8. Pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended Circles.’
9. Local pages have special fields that help people find the business physical location.
10. Google+ Pages can’t even mention you unless you’re connected.
Read more, free Ebook: HOW TO USE GOOGLE+ FOR BUSINESS